Health & Safety Adviser
|Salary:||£35,000 - £37,000|
We are looking to recruit a full time permanent nights HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISER to join a large site based in Leek. Responsible for the advising and guidance of all the night management team in health and safety and the best practices across the busy processing and manufacturing facilities.
As the health and safety adviser duties will include but or not limited to:
- Full support and advise network for management team.
- Ensuring all staff are up to date on health and safety and that safe working conditions are kept to the highest standard at all times.
- Keeping up to date with any internal / external factors or legislative changes that may impact on the health and safety performance within our business.
- Undertaking regular health and safety inspections and audits.
- Developing improvement plans and reporting to the senior managers.
- Developing and delivering health and safety targets for all teams.
- First port of call for anything health & safety.
Suitable applicants will need to be fully computer literate and capable of communicating on in a timely and professional manner on all levels.
Applicants must hold a NEBOSH General Certificate.
Experience in similar environments and the use of electronic – based systems is essential.
Salary – £35,000 – £37,000 PA DOE
Job Type: Full-time
- Health & Safety adviser: 1 year
- Health And Safety: 1 year